RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-February 2023-Mixed Media Challenge-Multi-Photo-Spring's Hope Eternal

Rachel Jefferies-February 2023-Mixed Media Challenge-Multi-Photo-Spring's Hope Eternal
RJMJ, Feb 25, 2023
Description:
Another Wonderful! MM Challenge!...I'm no stranger to using multiple photos in my layouts...Mostly I do a lot of blending...So I decided to do something a bit different for me...to stretch my creativity a bit...I didn't do any blended photos this time...I stuck to 3 photos in frames...mostly in the center & created around that idea...building elements around & behind...My thoughts are moving towards spring in this layout...Using Rachel's "Viridian" bundle...I tried to create a lush-like green layout...with lots of fresh green visuals & uplifting WA strips...All about hope & new life renewal as we approach springtime...Thanks for the challenge!...

Font I used : HmkBodoniThreeA1 Regular
My Spring's Hope Eternal Layout : Created with Viridian | The Complete Mixed Media Collection By Rachel Jefferies : https://the-lilypad.com/store/Viridian-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html
trekmom and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      I love that you challenged yourself by using framed photos instead of blended; I need to do the opposite! ;) I also love how you used the word strips down the center of the page. Beautiful greenery!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      I love how you placed your photos, and the photo in the middle is exquisite. The straight down the middle layout is so awesome. Your photo is so sharp it just pops off the page, I adore this page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      I'm in love with the greens, it reminds me of spring. Beautifully done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a striking page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    452.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).