RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-August 2021-Mixed Media Challenge-Special Challenge-Inspire

Rachel Jefferies-August 2021-Mixed Media Challenge-Special Challenge-Inspire
RJMJ, Aug 13, 2021
Description:
Happy Anniversary! Rachel!!!...I Too Have Been Following You Since The "Captivating" Days!...I Have A [Shamelessly] Or NOT???...:banned A Large Stash Of Your Products!...LOL!...I Do Your Challenge Every Month! No Matter What!...I Have Always Loved! Your Designs!...& Was Glad You Settled Here When You Came Back!...You Are 1 Of My Go-To Designers Here At The Lilypad!...There Is No Shortage Of Inspiration! In Your Wonderful! Designs!...They Speak To My Creative Heart & Soul!...I Always Say "Like Home"...Each New! Creation! Amazing!...& Always Filled With Beautiful! Papers...My Fav Part [Your WA]...& All The Extra Goodies! You Generously Create For Us!...So Congrats! On Another Year!...& The Prizes Up For Grabs!!!...& The Chance To CT!...Would Be A Dream Of Mine...[Of Course...]...Not That I've Ever Made That A Secret!!!...Time! & Intention! Hold Our Futures In Hand!...Thanks! For Another Great! Challenge!...And Chance!!!...Hearts...Rhonda!...:heartlub:beat:heartlub...

*My Layout Was Created With Your "Amazing Things Will Happen" Collection...Although Not New! To The Store...But Fairly New! To Me!...I Wasn't Able To Pick It Up The First Time Around...Or Second!...I Finally Snagged It Recently!...So I Haven't Had A Fair Shot At Creating With This Beauty!...Ironically Or Not!...I Love! All The Color In This Bundle!...& It Was Not My Intention! To Go Where My Layout Ended Up!...But I Create Openly! & Fluidly!...& To How That Moment In Time In Question Flows In My Mind & Then Out To The Digital Canvas!...So This Is How It Spoke To Me This Time Around!...But This Lovely! Collection Begs For So Many Other Visits To Create!...I Will Get To That Down The Road...But For Now...

*My Inspire Layout : Created With : Amazing Things Will Happen : May 2020 M3 Add-Ons Money Saving Bundle : Rachel Jefferies
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).