RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-August 2021-Mixed Media Challenge - Layout #2-Gone With The Wind

Rachel Jefferies-August 2021-Mixed Media Challenge - Layout #2-Gone With The Wind
RJMJ, Aug 30, 2021
Description:
I Wanted To Do Another Layout For Rachel's Challenge...I Wanted To Use Her August M3 Plus The Add-On...I Really Like The Add-On Collage Pieces!...These Colors Feel Warm To Me...The Flowers...Feels Like The End Of Summer...Kinda Like A Last Warm Summer Breeze...The Idea Of Travel...A Vintage Vibe...To Old Hollywood...Going On An Adventure...With One's-Self...Evolving Into The Next "New Beginning" That Is "Steps In Front Of You"...Thanks For The Inspiration Rachel...Once Again!...

For My Gone With The Wind Layout-I Used:

*Trust In This-Collage Mini-Mix-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2021-Endings Can Be Beautiful-Rachel Jefferies
Dalis, trekmom and LynnG like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      So glad you did another layout for Rachel's challenge. This is GORGEOUS!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @ArmyGrl Thank You!...Yes!...I Was Feeling The End Of Summer Approaching!...& These Warm Colors!...Were Exactly How I Wanted To Express This Layout!...The Feelings! & The Theme!...:bk...
    • Smwhite
      I agree this is really a striking page... I love your journaling! You made such a good statement using snippets of text! Beautiful palette!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is magical and amazingly beautiful.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      As always gorgeous blends!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    264.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).