dawninskip

quotaholic

quotaholic
    • cfile
      Love your photoless page here Dawn.. your alpha title is awesome, and yup You (the title is you), as I know you love your quotes! I love the alphas you chose.. the photo frenzy is neat,.. don't think I saw that before and I love the hot glue you made for your page.. hope we will see it in a kit here soon :) (Hint) LOL Love this with all the attachers too... the little cute post a note with quote is perfect! Great page Dawn!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Thank you Christa <3 You never know when a blob of hot glue may appear LOL
      cfile likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I'm definitley a "quotaholic" too! This looks great Dawn! Love your hot glue!!! Visible glue like @KimJ & the polly's were talking when writing this challenge! lol!
    • dawninskip
      @EHStudios - I wasn't privy to that conversation, so no idea what you're talking about - should I?
      EHStudios likes this.
    • Mylinn
      While Cheryl scrapped, types of fasteners were discussed. Someone said they hoped designer(s) would make some visible glue to put on our LOs :) I was one hoping someone would!! I tried to make thick gesso area for my page but ended up adding other fasteners in case it didn't read stuck in gesso.

Love how you used the card and tab!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @dawninskip Only if you looked in the thread of us creating challenges & @KimJ showed me some digi glue dots, lol! Didn't know they existed & now you have drippy glue!! It's awesome!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Never seen digi glue dots - until now LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    dawninskip
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).