quintessential autumn day
mrs2a50, Jan 13, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 12

One Little Bird: Turning Leaves
Pink Reptile Design: Nuts About Fall Elements
KarenB and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i just saw you updated this challenge thread and HAD to come take a peek at what miss julie did for the fill it up! insert >>> jaw drop! That photo! The colors! The cluster w/the branch! And love the layers of solids. I may be pulling inspiration from this. love it!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      @jenn mccabe thanks Jenn - it's hard for this simple girl to keep the spirit of a filled up template! :giggle
    • dancingJaye
      Really love your take on the challenge...such a beautiful photo and it takes center stage with the simplicity and colors of your page...so beautiful!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the effect here with the split down the side of the photo and your beautiful clustering. I had no idea this was the template for the filled up challenge... way to make it your own!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • katell
      WOW love how you simplify the template! beautiful!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • MandaKay
      Wowzers Julie - you ROCKed this for a filled up template! So classically you, and yet you stuck to the filled up yet! And that view....amazing!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).