Quinta Do Mocho
Vrielinkie, Feb 7, 2020
Description:
>>Credits<<
- Press Play #7 by Lynne-Marie
- RSVP by Lynne-Marie
- FONTS = Josefin Slab Semibold + Quicksand
MrsPeel, nanascrapper and KarenB like this.
    • CharlotteM
      so very very cool and striking!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular Hanah!!!!!!! I would never have guessed it was Portugal, it has the feeling if Indian (as in native from some American (south or north) country, can you believe I have never been to Portugal? I really should.... anyway, you, my friend, are one awesome girl, love your passion for travel that equals ours here, plus the talent you have to record them..... awesomeeeeeeeee!!!!!

into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Vrielinkie
      Thank you so much, Cynthia (@MrsPeel)! All the murals there reflect the community. This estate is mostly populated by people from Africa and Cape Verde, Portuguese colonies from the past I think. I loved this one, it was so awesome. Glad I did it justice!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yes, the Portuguese had Cape Verde and Mozambique, the main one was Angola, my carer (the one I ve had for the past 3 years, is from Angola but lived in Portugal for ages.... and, about making it justice.... ? you are an amaz8ng talent, everything you create is a work of art!!!

[​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Wow this is so so awesome! Im buzzed that you chose to scrap lift one of mine and you totally knocked it out of the park, I actually think yours is heaps better hehe. Now I need to scrap lift yours hehe
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bellbird
      shadowless, striking and stunning!!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad blog today!

:goldstars
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Oh,wow....again?! So awesome and especially this one, since I really was happy how it turned out. Thanks, @Karen!
      Karen likes this.
    • jk703
      Beautiful! The graphic feel for the page really lends itself to your image and journaling. It's perfection! The shadowless page is wonderful! Well done and congrats!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    310 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).