cfile

QSS - Welcome 10/7 Quick Speed Scrap

QSS - Welcome  10/7 Quick Speed Scrap
cfile, Oct 7, 2019
Description:
Quick Speed Scrap 10/7
Credits:
DSD Blog Hop Freebie TLP Collab - All About : Me
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/welcome-to-our-pre-dsd-all-about-me-freebie-hop.66107/
Lynn Grieveson | Mellow - Template (paint splatter and mask for journaling)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mellow-Templates.html
Mommyish | The Coziest Collab with Studio Basic - Styles
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Coziest-Collab-with-Studio-Basic.html
font: Title : Unfortunate Event & Times New Roman
--------------------------
Quick Speed Scrap 10/7 3:30pm
- 1 photo
- 1 patterned paper background
- 1 border
- 1 matte under photo (can use JC or JC size with solid or patterned paper matte)
- at least 10 elements (I used: 3 flowers, 1 leaf, 2 strings, 1 tag, scatter, 2 hearts, chevron, flair, doily, paint splatter, brush mask, 1 speech bubble)
- date
- title & journaling... can be combined and used as a "quote"
LynnG, KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      how cute! who does this lovely little creature belong to Christa? I want to reach in and grab those jowls! looks like a fab scrap challenge!
      [​IMG]
    • umyesh
      What a cute pup! I love that speech bubble! Beautiful clustering as always, dear Christa.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Thanks Jenn!!! Sadly we got home yesterday and the fence is now up so I won't see my little friend anymore!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • cfile
      @umyesh Thank you Monica!!! You are beating everyone to the punch!!!
      umyesh likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Ah, ok ... a neighbors dog! He's so cute, maybe you'll get a visit here or there. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Yes.. I am sorry I forgot to say the backyard neighbor's dog. Their fence blew down during Doriann and so for the last 3 weeks until she could put it up again we would get random visits from Richard! LOL Thanks again!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I didn't think you and hubby got a new dog - didn't seem like you! I love that his name is Richard! lol
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe lol I laughed as I asked the owner Patricia why she named him that...(I would have named him Winston I think... since he is a bull dog and it is a UK thing)...but she laughed and said it was a joke or something so I left it there not to read into anything.. LOL
    • fruitysuet
      So cute, thnks for chat and instructions Christa.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).