pure imagination

pure imagination
mrs2a50, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 21:

Dawn Inskip: Artful Imagination
dawninskip and MrsPeel like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I had to check the name twice, is this our Julie? Oh I know you said it was out of your comfort zone, but oh my I'm oh my, this is really awesome.
      MrsPeel and mrs2a50 like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @AnneofAlamo I was going to say same thing!!!! I had to do a double take because somehow what I saw wasn't "going" with what we would normally get....having said that.....
      I remember you, Julie, saying how you weren't a journaler, how the writing thing in your LOs wasn't your thing, a few years ago but for the past couple of years or so, every time I read a journaling from you, it has tickled my heart, made me think, gave me beautiful emotions apart from being perfectly composed....so, LOVE this, is gorgeous, love the lyrics you chose, the way your imagination translates in paper is gorgeous!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind seeing more of this from you!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - great journaling
    • dawninskip
      Stunning Julie @mrs2a50 incredible page!
    • rchansen
      Stunning!! Love how you wrote the lyrics on that squiggly line. This song is beautiful and takes me back to my childhood. Great choice.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).