dotcomkari

Pure Bliss

Pure Bliss
dotcomkari, Jul 9, 2020
Description:
Just Jaimee: Story Tellers: Luka, Kenner and Hadley
Font: Pea Amy
The summer has gone by too quickly. I don’t feel like I had enough time with you this summer. You got to spend time with your siblings, friends and even had time at the pool and park playing. And you grew! Oh boy did you grow! What happened to my little Binks? She was replaced this summer by this girl. A little woman! The little woman that has really interesting opinions on everything and anything! The girl who picks out her own clothes, which have to be the latest fashion. The woman who now thinks chores are lame and refuses to do them! The little woman who askes the most blunt questions about whatever is on her mind! I feel as if I have blinked this summer and my baby disappeared and you came in her place. I just want it to slow down, but I know I can’t. Time continues to pass quickly ad I can only watch as the seconds float by! Enjoy every moment watching you run through the splash pad with your siblings, or our cuddles before bed. Change is coming….and soon you won’t want mommy to be your best friend any longer. Slow down a little bit please? My child, don’t grow up too quickly. Enjoy these sweet childhood days.
    • bellbird
      fabulous design and use of product as always- all the little wordstrips and banner style paper strips on the angle add so much interest and energy here and i love the spray of paint with the water/fountain in the pics!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I loved reading your journaling and love the photos. Amazing design with the 2 lifted pages. And I like the choice of papers and your layering, including word and banner strips. Great page!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful page and story telling. Great double scraplift
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).