dotcomkari

Puppy Love

Puppy Love
dotcomkari, Feb 13, 2017
Description:
You were brought into this world to be extraordinary! And when you were old enough to choose the person you planned to inspire, you chose me! We have trained paw in hand for the past year together and went everywhere as a team. I leaned on you, and you counted on me. You granted me my freedom, my independence. It took months for us, but finally we walked in sync and you could practically read my mind and every move. People love to stare at us now everywhere we go. You don’t seem to care as much as me, but Neelix, I realized quickly people are not staring at me because of my disability, but staring at your handsome fuzzy face. You make me feel so confident when I am with you. When I am with you, I am not that disabled person, but I am extraordinary too... just as you were born to be! I love you so much.

BYOC:
Lynne Marie: Darling
Kim Jensen: Mashup Stamped Dates
Pink Reptile Designs: Puppy Love
Heather Joyce: The Rose
cfile and weaselwatchr like this.
    • Karen
      What a gorgeous layout and such sweet words. I'm so happy you found your sweet pup and that he's such a blessing to you. :) He really is adorable too!
    • cfile
      what a beautiful page Kari and tribute to your beloved Neelix.. so glad you have him and can now be independent! Such a beautiful page!! (He does have a cute "Fuzzy Face" :) )
    • fanon
      great page !
    • Jan
      I LOVE your journaling! And what a beautiful furbaby! I love your page.
    • jk703
      oh my goodness, what a lovely story and feeling! I love the way you scrapped it, perfect picture crop and the journaling is my favorite! Thanks for playing along!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :)
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    77.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).