StefanieS

PumpkinCake

PumpkinCake
StefanieS, Sep 20, 2019
Description:
I used Hooray for Today {DU} Template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs and Fall Fantastic by Allison Pennington.
    • zinzilah
      Such a busy layout, a lot is going on, yet with the grid of the photographs it looks structured, a proper eye candy
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bellbird
      this really looks gorgeous with all the tucked in blooms, splattered torn cardboard and those tickets across the bottom, but as a pumpkin lover in a house full of pumpkin can barely tolerate-ers, i have to ask: can you buy canned pumpkin over there like all the US recipes seem to use, or did she get you to buy a whole pumpkin and pureed it all etc from scratch because if she did that, it makes this all 'next level' amazing and i hope it was all delicious and worth the extra effort!
    • StefanieS
      @bellbird We can't buy canned pumpkin here, but she got a bag of pumpkin pieces that we microwaved and drained and mashed, thanks for your sweet comments.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).