jam-on-toast

Pumpkin Soup

Pumpkin Soup
jam-on-toast, Oct 21, 2022
Description:
Template - Pumpkin Party 3 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pumpkin-Party-3-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html

Kit - deFrightful - choose from options - by NBK Design
https://the-lilypad.com/store/deFrightful-All-in-One-Bundle.html

Thank you for looking.
NBK-Design, LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so gorgeous Olga!!!!!! will come back to read the recipe, I just (funnily enough!!!) posted a page I made with Cheryl's template and is a pumpkin soup recipe!!!! LOVE the clusters, the colors so vibrant, the whole thing shines!!!!!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the FF! Pumpkin soup... YUM! love how the orange pops on the textured bg.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart
      Love pumpkin soup! I really like how you used the photos and the pumpkin elements, brilliantly done
    • jam-on-toast
      @MrsPeel Thank you! I'm honored! Have just looked at your pumpkin soup page! - I need to try it with carrots!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Olga, you should!!!! it tastes wonderful, the recipe uses coriander but we don't much favour it, so I used parsley, also, for us worked with full fat coconut milk, when I used the half fat wasn't;t as great, Sarita says is because it was the brand Blue Dragon which she avoids in everything at all costs, so it could be that too, not sure if I posted the link to the recipe, let me know if not, and gosh I need time to catch up with your wonderful gallery!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Olga and Cynthia dear ladies, thank you so much for sharing your recipes and tips. The soup that I do, is a recipe from my grandma, nothing special just olive oil, pumpkin, chicken broth, some parmesan cheese on it and some toasted pumpkin seeds.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count: