bellbird

pumpkin patch work

pumpkin patch work
    • Karen
      Oh fun that you grew your own! Are those edible pumpkins? They look kinda like the squash my Mom always used to roast in the oven smothered in pepper and butter. YUMMY!

[​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • Roxana
      Kissed the frog!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Roxana
      Love the selection of patterned papers! Beautiful page.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bestcee
      Is that butternut squash? Or a cool variety of pumpkin I don't have? Love the way you used the hexagon paper!
      bellbird likes this.
    • garrynkim
      KISS
      bellbird likes this.
    • garrynkim
      The cutouts are filled with such pretty papers and I love the title.
      bellbird likes this.
    • swtonscrappn
      Your photos really pop against those fall colors!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen @bestcee yeah this is one of those US vs Aussie, you say, we say things I run into every year, it's called butternut pumpkin here or just pumpkin. (Is this what you call spaghetti squash or is that zucchini or something else?) They pretty much grow themselves & can takeover the yard, DH has trained them vertically some years. Unless you're a serious competition farmer, in suburbia no-one has room to grow giant pumpkins or the Jack O lantern kind (i've heard they aren't good eating really) so with not much autumn, this is what I use with autumn kits
      bestcee likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird They look like what we call butternut squash here and are super tasty. Those are the kind my Mom used to make. Yummy! And yes! They certainly can take over area quickly. I don't have room to grown anything on a vine in my tiny backyard.
      bestcee and bellbird like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).