A-M

ProjectLife January 2019

ProjectLife January 2019
A-M, Feb 2, 2019
Description:
This will be the left side of a double page. The right side will be full of journaling.
Credits: Template ( altered to fit my chosen page size) given for challenge by Sabrinas Creations
Kit - Indexed by Sabrinas Creations
Style on January - Glossy Sticker by Mommyish
Font - Boogaloo
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Very beautiful Anne-Marie, and what a great idea to use this as the left side of a double page! Love the way you doubled the template inside the template :) Great way to get lots of photos on the same page. Beautfull scrapped.. love the bright colors here and the flowers and sequins. Thanks for playing along with the Feb template challenge and making the template your own :)
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely vibrant and happy page for project January. I like how you took the pink from the flower and the little box/pouch. Lovely photos of you both and family/friends.
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      @Angela Toucan Just thought I would mention that I am not in any of the photos. The second page I will create will have all the journaling to say what the photos are about. The journaling page will be a bit boring for others to read so I will possibly not share it online. The top photo is two friends from where we used to live who came and celebrated New Years Eve with us. My Ken is reading with the middle and youngest grandchildren. Photo of Ken and his sister ( her husband died today - 8th Feb). the bottom two photos are when I helped with two different outings for residents from the Aged Care where I volunteer.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    565px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).