DivaMom96

Project-LIfe---Week-17

Project-LIfe---Week-17
DivaMom96, Apr 26, 2020
Description:
It’s been six weeks - six weeks of working from home, recording Shabbat services, tutoring via Zoom, teaching classes online and six weeks of not seeing Miles. I have noticed that I am sleeping later and later, not wanting to get out of bed and I have taken no photos for the past two weeks, NONE. Those two things made me realize today that I am becoming depressed. Yet, even as I thought this, my pragmatic mind jumped up and said, “Deborrah - snap out of it - you are feeling sorry for myself! You have your job, still have your health and your kids are safe and healthy.”
So, as I end Week 17 of 2020, I will cling to those happy facts and face next week with optimism. This isn’t easy, but it’s not the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. And there’s always tomorrow!

M3 April, 2020
Rachel Jefferies, Let it Go
SwL Stories of Life Templates No. 5
LynnG, AJK, Juliestcyr and 1 other person like this.
    • flowersgal
      I love this, Deborah. It's a beautiful layout with both the colors of depression (the blues) and of hope (the oranges) - somewhat a mix of your feelings. Very real journaling too. We see both sides but each of us must choose which way we lean and how we will face the day.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love your journaling and glad to know you are recognizing the depression and able to move forward!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    273.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).