Cherylndesigns

Project 12 February_2

Project 12 February_2
Cherylndesigns, Feb 17, 2019
Description:
Credits: lgrieveson_messy_pockets-4-1; KAargard_PizzaPizza_JournalCard3; lbw_2019_calendar_3x4_2Feb; lbw_M3_Mar18_ADDON_JC01; onelittlebird-foodie-wa-comfortfood; prd_markthedate_wordstrip_thisday, tab_snapshots; prd_dreams_puffy_sticker_heart; prd_osolemio_triangle_border; Paislee-HighFive-flair-yellow; FJ-HAPPY-TALK-SNIPS-good-stuff-yellow; jj-stluka-solid-yellow.
KarenB, ForeverJoy and jesskab like this.
    • mcurtt
      Another great project life page done! Asher is such a cutie, he makes me smile. And I'll definitely agree with you on the pizza quote, although I do have to make my own with grain-free crust, else I slip off the toppings and toss the bread. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn. Do you have any Mellow Mushroom Restaurants around you? They have gluten free and vegan pizzas. I'm not sure if that's what "grain-free" is but I like Vegetarian/Vegan. I rarely eat meat. Steph and Asher love pizza, so we have it often. You know, I love white pizza, too. That one picture at the bottom (left) of Asher is him brushing his teeth for 2 minutes. He gets my iPad and actually sets the times. He was dancing and acting silly during that two minutes. Glad he makes you smile. He keeps me smiling!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns No Mellow Mushroom Restaurants around here, I've not even heard of them. But I'm really picky about the crust. Gluten-free does not mean grain-free. At home I'll make mine with riced cauliflower or almond flour or coconut flour. Most gluten-free items have potato starch or rice flour or tapioca flour or cornstarch in them... :-( I love white pizza too!

How is DD?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt She's progressing, but slowly. It's going to take time. Thanks for asking. That stinks that you can't even eat at Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten-Free restaurants! Hey, I'm a big believer in whatever works for you - do it! Just thought I'd mention the Mellow Mushroom to you. It just opened here, so I'm not sure how many restaurants they have.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Well, one in Iowa City, another in Indianapolis. Nothing in Wisconsin, nothing in Illinois. Those are about the closest, but each are a good 5 - 6 hours away. I'll just have to bide my time. But remember, I'm really good at sliding off toppings on pizza (conventional crust). I do it all the time. :-)
    • mcurtt
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I think they are growing, Marilyn. Hang in there! I was really impressed with their menu and their reaching out to people who have "special" needs in their diets. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and happy to share their "view" with us. It was very encouraging!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Stephanie is staying with us during her convalescence and Asher is with us now quite a bit, as well. He is out of school during Presidents' Day (Feb 18th and Teachers' In-service Day Feb 19th), then back to the normal schedule. We're taking it a day at a time. We picked him up last Friday (Feb 15th).
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn. This means so much to me. Thank you. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).