ArmyGrl

PressThePauseButton

PressThePauseButton
ArmyGrl, Jul 5, 2020
Description:
Created for the July 2020 BYOC challenge. I used Rachel Jefferies This is Now Misc Paperie and Misc Bits and Bobs; Sabrina's Creations Summer Vibes mini; and Micheline Lincoln's Olivia paper pack and element pack.
Dalis likes this.
    • trekmom
      I simply adore this. Your layout details, the photo and all the scrap happy goodies at the top. The colors, I could go on and on. Wonderful page.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how everything is oriented at the top with the lovely pops of blue and green! So fabulous! I don't know why, but I always forget to use the top half of the canvas, I'm almost always either centering or placing everything at the bottom.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, Lisa, this is amazing! You don't cease to amaze me with every page!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
    • bcnatty
      I love the moody colours you pulled out of the kits!! Love all your layers and your shadows are awesome!!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • tania
      Um, gorgeous!! This is such a unique color scheme from the BYOC, love how you pulled out these colors and used these kits.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).