Ga_L

Precious memory

Precious memory
Ga_L, Jun 15, 2020
Description:
credits :
NBK Design : On the sunny side . bundle
On the sunny side . bundle https://the-lilypad.com/store/nbk-On-the-Sunny-Side.html
AJK, Thuria, Rachel Jefferies and 3 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ahhhhhhh ma petite!!!!!!!!!! je ne m'oubliez pas de tois!!!!! I was very ill, been in a lot of pain, but I see you on Instagram, here when I can come to the computer, and you know how much I love you and your pages that make my heart feel so soooo much better!!!! this is amazing!!!!! love all the artsy going on here, the photo treatment and blend, the awesome word art mixture and the little hand little doodles that make this feel like a hand made page (as in in paper) and those background stacked papers...OOOOHHH LOVE!!!!! your shadows as always are a master class!!!!!
      I need to come back for a better visit to your gallery, promise will be soon!!! for now, I am going to share this beauty!!!
      into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      AJK and Ga_L like this.
    • Ga_L
      @MrsPeel thank you so much for your kind words. send you big hugs
    • Pheeebzzz
      @MrsPeel sorry to read you've been ill. I completely agree with eveything you said about Ga_L's page, she's just so talented !!! Well deserved froggy faves !!!
      Ga_L and MrsPeel like this.
    • cinderella
      Stunning page, @Ga_L! I think I haven't seen a photo (well, photo treatment in this case) in color from you. Congrats on the FF! So well deserved!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Ditto to all the above comments. Your photo treatment is awesome as is your layout. Congrats on the FF.
      Ga_L likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      Utterly captivating!!! I love the effect you created with the technique. And I also like the overall framing of the page and your placement of the scribble. So happy this got to be a Froggy Fav!
      Ga_L likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Ga_L
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    168.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).