sharonb

Prd_May-June2020Ch

Prd_May-June2020Ch
    • Donitab
      Love the heart balloon coming out of the frame. Lol, CV-19 has been trying for marriages!
    • Rikki
      Oh, yes, people always say "work from home" as if it was just a change of office, but it is way more than that. Everybody has to adapt in a big way.
      Love that your page talks about that. Thanks for playing.
    • mirjam
      OMG Sharon I am so glad my hubbie has a room at the back of the house. He is also working from home, like me, and constantly on the phone. I would go nuts if I had to constantly pay attention as to what I was doing and if I was making too much noise. I am happy to read you guys are managing and keeping my fingers crossed that things will get back to 'normal' soon! I would almost forget to say what a great page you made!!! I love it! And after reading your journaling I am thinking the background paper must be quite representative of your emotions ;) HUGS!!!!
    • mcurtt
      Loved reading your journaling. While I am now retired (since August 31, 2018), prior to that I often worked from home. My "office" was my studio. I can remember feeling so alone because DH (who was already retired) wouldn't say a word to me during those hours, he said he didn't want to disturb me, so he tiptoed around me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    sharonb
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).