Claire Grantham

PRD - March21 - Love Coffee

PRD - March21 - Love Coffee
Claire Grantham, Mar 14, 2021
Description:
Squeaking in here before the end of the 14th :)
I am accidentally making a lot of dark background layouts?!
Loved the template - perfect to talk about my love of coffee again!

My journaling reads -
I love coffee. Working from home means I get to drink my own fancy blend. I generally have an afternoon coffee and a treat. Now my treats are sugar free. Like this cake that has zero sugar!! And was made by me.

I used all PRD
Free template
Coffee O'Clock - elements and papers
House Blend kit
Embrace - elements
I used glitter styles by Just Jaimee here and there.
mirjam and MishSpar like this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous layout! are you going keto? I've been trying keto for some years and trying to add zero sugar recipes to my stash. I really like everything about this page. I too am a coffee lover, and this kit is one of my very faves. Beautifully scrapped!
    • Claire Grantham
      @G.J. Thank you! I am semi-keto because I am pre-diabetic. So my carb allowance is 137g a day and zero sugar. I get all my recipes from The Diet Doctor - so good and I use Swerve as my sugar replacement xx
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @Claire Grantham dear, so sorry to hear you're pre-diabetic, but I'm so glad you're going keto or semi-keto, you won't regret! I went keto 2 years ago, my sugar levels are low at nowadays, so I've started to incorporate oat to my diet, as breakfast, with blueberries and almond milk. I stopped to drink milk because turns to be sugar in the blood. Take care my dear! lots of love :bk
    • Claire Grantham
      @G.J. thank you. Family genetics I am afraid. I knew it would arrive soon and I am nearly 50, so not too bad! I haven't drunk milk since I was 5 after I saw a show about milking cows (according to my parents) LOL. The semi-keto is great, I still get a teeny bit of carb and sugar replacements mean I can continue to bake, but now I use almond flour.
    • mirjam
      Great page Claire!!! Love the dark background with the pops of turquoise and bright yellow! Very eye catching!
    • mcurtt
      I'm always a fan of dark colored backgrounds. And good for you on the sugar free treats. I have been grain free since 2013??? I do like to use coconut and almond flour. This weekend DH and I made a chocolate cake roll that is one of my go-to recipes. :-)
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @mirjam @mcurtt I have just become addicted to dark backgrounds. I am doing really well, just substituting with almond flour and a good sugar replacement, even Hubby is happy.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).