Claire Grantham

Prd: July Recipe Challenge - NYC

Prd: July Recipe Challenge - NYC
Claire Grantham, Aug 6, 2020
Description:
I am a big fan of a recipe challenge!
I was a bit thrown by the big and small photo and then I thought it would be great to scrap these x2 photos that I had taken on the same day in 2013.
I used x2 kits by PRD - New Job Elements - Papers and Tales of Spring
mirjam likes this.
    • bellbird
      i'm a recipe scrap fan myself so i'll have to go seek out this challenge but it looks like you have nailed the big and small photo design - i love the different photo treatments and the masked or painted edge to the big one along with the journalling write on the big photo under your B&W one, the heart scatter and those big red and blue letters make this super eyecatching!! :beat
    • Claire Grantham
      @bellbird Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am learning how to mask, it's not an easy one to master, so i am glad you like it.
      bellbird likes this.
    • mirjam
      Another super cool page Claire! So cool how you placed your journal under the smaller photo and above the street signs!!! You always have such great stories to tell too. Exactly the things I think should be scrapped to make sure they aren't forgotten. Brilliant!
    • Claire Grantham
      @mirjam Thank you for your lovely comment. You reminded me in our little chat that the smaller, random things are important to scrap too. This page made me happy, as pulling out the photos reminded me of how I felt that day :)
    • cinderella
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).