prd_bonvoyage_globe
PRD_ohsewcrafty_wa_omg
prd_bonvoyage_label
prd_captured_poststamp_cactus
Font: Traveling Typewriter
Howard Hughes photo and mask: internet
mirjam and Donitab like this.
    • flowersgal
      That mask over the U.S. is an inspired choice. Love the blues and coral tones of your layout.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I wish that one of my former co-workers had worn a mask. She ended up being admitted to the hospital that we both worked at, in ICU on April 20th. She was sedated and put on a ventilator on April 27th. Finally, her daughter updated her FB friends, she was able to be taken off of the ventilator on May 13. No idea yet for when she'll be able to go home to her family. And she is only in her 50's...
    • SharLamb
      mcurtt, I'm so sorry about your friend. I have a similar story...cousin of one of my best friends who only miraculously recovered (in his 50s also). But the general consensus is that unless it is an N95 mask, it does nothing to keep you from contracting the virus and MAY only POSSIBLY do some good in preventing you from spreading it. Hope your friend is back with her family soon.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Rikki
      Nicely done!!!!! Love the mask over the map. Thank you for playing!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Electra
      This is delightful, @SharLamb! You gave me a smile today, in the midst of all the bad news.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a fantastically artistic and creative take on the challenge Shar! LOVE your page and what a great combination of products!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    May 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).