BevG, Mar 8, 2020
Description:
M3 Feb 2020 Main Kit
Be Kind Elements by Lynn Grieveson
Fear of the Dark by Little Butterfly Wings
Doodled Spider Webs by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    • MrsPeel
      wow to this!!!!!!!!! LOVE how you transformed your (I suppose extremely painful) event that is not a good thing at all, into this gorgeous, amazing art work!!!!!!! the top part with text, everything almost slipping into the head, the yellows in contrast...absolutely AW$SOME!!!!! hope you heal very very fast, but I think the concussion is doing well creating pages like these )the other one is awesome too!!!!!)
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      Thanks @MrsPeel - Most days I improve, but yes, it takes awhile. Initially all kinds of things hurt my head. I tried to color but the black lines on the white paper hurt. A couple of days later, I was okay with it. It comes and goes at this point... really anything that is visual intense can hurt.
    • MrsPeel
      :( so wish I could do more than just be here, but if you think I can help in any way, just give us a shout...here, FB, Instagram... Got a smart [hone finally after resisting them for so long, I have Face Time and Whattsapp now if you want to talk instead of typing (I have serious issues with typing on the phone!) just let me know. Huge huge huggzzz keeping you in our prayers !!!!
      BevG likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is fantastic Bev! Your hidden journaling is perfectly placed! I hope you are doing well!?
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @Sokee - Every day I am feeling better. Now only certain things cause me dizziness and headache: texting, standing still, and driving longer than 15 minutes.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    374 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).