Portugal-Beach-DP-Left
Pallavi01, Jan 30, 2016
Description:
MOC4 DP Challenge

Credits
Cabana by One Little Bird - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cabana.html
MariSt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      was this recently? youy were in Portugal and didnt come London visit!!!!!! love this as usual,....he is cute, even with a non very smiley face... you will have so many girls queuing at your door soon!!! LOL LOVE this double pager of yours, gorgeous how you did the journaling with a star each......wonderful all togerher!!!![​IMG]
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • Pallavi01
      @MrsPeel no - this was in 2014...we lived in London then :)) Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my LOs - I absolutely looooooooove receiving your comments. Hope your health is better now. xoxo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh girl, I love coming to your gallery, I wish I had more time to get around ...we have so many additions to the family...sometimes is difficult to get to everyone...but taking time for you is a pleasure ...love seeing him growing up, and your pages getting more and more awesome as we go through the years :heartlub
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • Peppermint
      Love this story! ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Pallavi01
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).