spcoggs

Porthole Princess

Porthole Princess
spcoggs, May 29, 2018
Description:
My 3yo daughter loved the porthole seats on our cruise. She'd climb into one and relax whenever she had the chance. I captured this photo after our "failed" meet and greet with Elsa & Anna. She was so excited until it was our turn. Then she panicked and didn't want to meet them. I got their autographs for her and we left. As we headed down the hallway to our next adventure, she ran to the nearest porthole she could reach and climbed up to enjoy the view.

Credits: May 18 Template by Sabrina's Creations; Project Mouse (Ice) Bundle by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
JennFort and fanon like this.
    • keepscrappin
      Such a perfect title... love the story and the perspective of the photo. You've captured the moment so perfectly. I love that it's a candid shot and she doesn't even know you're taking the photo. It really conveys the joy and comfort she got from the porthole seats. Memory keeping WIN!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Wow...that looks so peaceful!! I'm glad she was able to find comfort in that!!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Thats such a cute story. I can remember being that young and shy. Perhaps you've got an introvert on your hands, especially with her love of "alone" time in the port hole. Its so great you captured that candid photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    May 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).