Sharon-shutterbug

Portable-Sunshine

Portable-Sunshine
Sharon-shutterbug, Feb 18, 2021
Description:
Journaling reads: "It appears my love of flowers started at a fairly young age, fostered no doubt in part by my dad’s love of photography. They beautifully proclaim the coming of Spring, they add so much vibrancy to the Summer landscape, the lovely scents can transport me to another time and place, and nothing can brighten up one’s day in the dark glooms of winter like a surprise bouquet of love!"

Credits:
Template: Fiddle-dee-dee's Fiddlesticks No. 72. Papers from Lynn Grieveson’s Welcome kit and Paula Kesselring’s Sweet November kit. Foliage, flower from Sara Gleason’s That’s Life freebie. Flowers from Paula Kesselring’s Tea Rose kit, Lynn Grieveson’s Blue Skies Ahead. Alphas from Sahlin Studio (Sunshine Stickers freebie) and Micheline Lincoln (Geek Chic alpha freebie).
    • ashleywb
      Yes, please! I love a comparison page and this one is beautiful. Love the colors and labeling. So wonderful to share experiences and interests with our children. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-shutterbug
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    830px
    Height:
    830px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).