mimisgirl

Polly in my head

Polly in my head
mimisgirl, Jul 6, 2014
Description:

I was working on sorting out my Paislee Press folder and these things went along with the thoughts in my head and came out as a page.

credits:

Paislee Press: Oh Dearie, In Progress, From where I stand, Pictures and Words 5, 7, Eternal Sunshine, Headliners 3, happy day, make believe, road trip, say yes to
    • mirjam
      What an AWESOME page Erin! Love it's energy and all the little tidbits! Very creative and very eyecatching! LOVE this!
    • milo82
      this is awsome and love everything going on here!! crossing my fingers for you!!
    • Li Li Wee
      OMG!! I LOVE THIS!!! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! THE PHOTO!! THE JOURNALING!! I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT!!
    • ledamperry
      Awesome page!!
    • Li Li Wee
      CONGRATULATION YOUR PAGE HAS BEEN PICKED FOR JULY FROGGY FAVORITES!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE CALL!!
    • Katherine B
      This is fabulous! Love all of the text/journaling! Best of luck on the call!
    • buzinettescrap
      this is amazing!! i love all the details! your journaling, alll ! wonderful
      good luck for the call!!!
    • Ga_L
      Awesome page ! I love your shadow work. Good luck with the call
    • elseepe
      Marvelous layout, love your varied journaling using different fonts, wordart and snippets. Good luck.
    • ArmyGrl
      oooo....I am so diggin' your journal page!  Good luck!  May the force be with you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mimisgirl
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: