Brendazzle

Pokemon room

Pokemon room
Brendazzle, May 10, 2023
Description:
I usually scrap things as soon as they happen but couldn't get happy with anything I tried for his Pokemon room. Turns out I was just waiting for the perfect kit. I won the Go Play bundle by Kim Jensen for INSD Pick Your Prize and it was PERFECT!

Then, Olivia asked if anyone could make a layout with one of the new templates she was adding to the Homecoming Season template set. I looked at it and immediately know what photos went where and this layout basically made itself.
LivyBug and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      Yay for this layout making itself! I love it when that happens. Congrats on winning Kim’s Pick Your Prize! I love that you scrapped with it right away. Your title looks awesome with those two alphas combined!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      @umyesh I used it *right away* and had to wait 2 days for the templates to release so I could post it. I wish more pages were that perfect and easy.
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Sounds like it all came together perfectly. What a great room! Any kid would be happy with how it turned out... and your layout turned out perfect! Love how you used the template!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • KimJ
      So glad this kit worked out so well for you! Love the way you used it with the template to scrap these fun photos!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Studio Liv
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    May 10, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).