Rikki

Pocket letter "Garden" for Sokee

Pocket letter "Garden" for Sokee
Rikki, Aug 28, 2018
Description:
This is my August pocket letter I made for Sokee. The topic is garden and I interpreted that as a very practical backyard garden, not so much the romantic kind.

Credits for digi supplies:
Backyard Escape by Littlle Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic;
Cultivate by Tangie Baxter;
Life is an adventure blog hop by Little butterfly wings;
Ready to go outside by Little Butterfly Wings;
Free as a bird by Little Butterfly Wings;
Botanical by Amy Wolff;
Homegrown by Pink Reptile Designs & Amy Wolff;
Garden Party elements by Pink Reptile Designs;
In the garden - the perfect pear by Mommyish;
Sprout by Lynn Grieveson;
M3 March 2017 - Strengthen Family Ties;
Not sure I used all of those, but that was my original file to play with.
    • valeriapiemonte
      Wow!! This is so awesome! LOVE it to pieces!
      Rikki likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      The colors are simply Amazing Rikki! Love the painterly mixed media feel and how you mixed so many kits. Stunning!
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel Cynthia, you totally made my day! FF AND GSO with one of my first hybrid projects.... I am thrilled.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know I love everything you do... I didn't write more in the post because, as usual, it was not without trouble, the post (lost connection, had to reboot and find the pages all over again, you known, just my luck LOL) but not only the cards are AWESOME but the way you displayed them is perfection!!!!!!!!
      I can't stay long, I have the physio coming to my house and she has TOLD me, (not suggested or advised, but told me LOL) to keep it minimal until it heals, so typing lots os not allowed, but I am so so glad it made your day, because you make mine with your pages, presence around and especially in my chats/challenges.....and the hybrid... I may talk to you I havent been able to get my other iMac working so I want to at least make one LO hybrid...do you use just scissors or you got a machine like a Silhouette?
      anyway, I maybe should have written you a pm LOL
      Know that I treasure your pages and your being here!!!!!!
      Huge huggzz
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel I wouldn't know how to use a Silhouette if my life depended on it, lol. I only have a paper trimmer and a pair of scissors (and a few shape punches. That's good enough.
      Thanks for your kind words, Cynthia. Hope you are feeling better soon again.
      Hugs
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Hybrid Projects
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Aug 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    845px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).