KimJ

Please Wait

Please Wait
KimJ, Aug 19, 2017
Description:
This is a refresh of a layout I originally created a decade ago when DD was just 5. She’s now a high school sophomore! How time flies. And this is all the more overwhelming for me as I realize my empty nester days will be here before I know it.

Journaling: Kaylee, May 24, 2007. The last day of school. Waiting for Matthew's bus. Waiting for the day, all too soon, when you will finally ride the bus with him. Waiting for the day you'll go off to kindergarten, and leave me rattling around this house, enveloped in silence. Waiting... waiting... waiting. Please wait... just a little longer.

Kit: Still Shameless Bundle by Kim Jensen
Font: LD Remington Portable
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh gosh I love those colors! And they are absolutely perfect for that adorable photo! Time certainly does fly by doesn't it.
      KimJ likes this.
    • JillW
      Could the photo be any sweeter and perfect with Kim's kit?! Love it - it's so colorful and fun!
      KimJ likes this.
    • GodBlessAmerica
      Empty nesting is hard, but as they get older we can remember these days though our scrapping and journaling and enjoy that the best is yet to come. This is the Kaylee I remember. Loving that bottom paper. Wonder if I have that?
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Aug 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).