PlayingWithChalkOct2017fdd_FN26
AnotherAmanda, Oct 14, 2017
Description:
Oct. 2017 - Fiddle-dee-Dee Designs blog challenge
Template - Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Fiddlesticks #26
Journaling - On a trip to Target, I found a box of sidewalk chalk in the clearance been for $2. I figured it would be a nice surprise one day, esp. since you’ve been loving watching your daddy or me draw letters and numbers when we were out to eat on your coloring pages. I pulled 4 sticks out one day and took you outside. You watched me for a second as I made a random mark on the ground - You had to try for yourself. It was beyond awesome! You colored and scribbled for a few minutes and then gave me the chalk back and signed “more”. So I drew a few more lines and then started writing letters. Soon, I had the whole alphabet covering the back patio and you started crawling around the letters asking me to say them. Your pants got soaked from a brief overnight sprinkle and covered in chalk powder. I redrew the letters over and over. You crawled faster and faster. You even got up and ran across the letters a few times when you really wanted to move. But crawling was easier to point to those fabulous letters. We only went inside when the 4 sticks of chalk were gone and it had started sprinkling again. Those letters are still there right now... faded but I don’t think they’ll disappear until we have a good hard rain or Daddy brings out the hose for another new game. Photos: Sept. 2017 Journaling: Oct. 2017
Fonts - Lemon Tuesday, Myriad Pro
Elements and Papers - Embrace, Childhood, Busy Days, Crisp, Cloud 9, Hopscotch, Campscape, Summer Picnic, This Life, Mega Solids
gonewiththewind and mary kate like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      amazing journaling and the perspective of the photos are just darling! beautifully documented!
    • gonewiththewind
      Awesome perspective in the photos and the story is fabulous. What a great memory that you've really highlighted with that painty background and fun childish elements.
    • Saar
      Oh I love this. Love the photos and how you used the template. Such a fun layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    720.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).