BevG

Playing with paper

Playing with paper
BevG, Feb 6, 2023
Description:
Collage Papers No 1 by A Whimsical Adventure

I couldn't resist printing and playing with this kit in my Junk Journal.
AnjaDD and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This is fabulous and amazingly beautiful. May I ask how you did this? Did you print it on one sheet of sticker paper or a few pieces and cut out what you wanted?
    • BevG
      @trekmom - Thanks!!! I printed the 8.5x11 versions on regular paper. For the left side, I used a hexagon punch for the parts that seemed interesting. The page already had white hexagons surrounded by the pink. My punch is slightly smaller - hence the white border. The right side is 3 pieces of left over paper that I layered. The digital papers are already collaged. I did add two stickers that I had printed from a non-TLP kit on the right page and the flower on the left is also non-TLP.
      trekmom likes this.
    • AnjaDD
      OH wow, this is gorgeous and so creative!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Reading your process makes me respect and love this even more.
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @trekmom - Thank you!! I have spent the last year playing with real paper, stickers, inks, etc., just making things because I like them. My scrapping is still digital but I do that less often now.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Hybrid Projects
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4000px
    Height:
    3000px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    motorola
    Model:
    moto g stylus 5G
    Date / Time:
    2023:02:06 15:47:40
    Exposure Time:
    16666667/1000000000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 145
    Focal Length:
    4.71 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).