The Sparkly Season by Pink Reptile Designs
For Those About to Rock by Kristen Aagard
Twinkle Twinkle Alphabet by Allison Pennington
Be and Believe by ForeverJoy Designs
Beetris, Callisto, and Watercolor Tape and Nosegays by Rebecca McMeen
Snapshots: Part two {the stories} by The Lilypad Designers

Font is Ink Free
    • cfile
      I love your page and the realistic look to it with the book, the note paper and the keys along with the flower clusters!! I love the Bee!! I am going to have to ask you about that as it isn’t listed in your favs but perhaps is a nickname or something?? I love it !! The date is perfect written out on the book cover! Thanks for sharing and playing along with my list challenge!
      blueberries likes this.
    • blueberries
      @cfile Yes, Bee is a nickname; it was always a casual one but when my life blew up last year I took it as a more serious one, and I've been obsessed with bees ever since - especially that lil one. She was originally going to be part of the list but that turned into a rabbit hole so I just tucked her on the page (and I'll go ahead and mention I plan to add her to every page this month, so long as rules allow it).
      bestcee and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @blueberries aww well thanks for explaining.. I know you have used it before beautifully and just thought I would ask. Thank you my dear.. big hugs.. hope 2020 is better for you
      blueberries likes this.
    • bestcee
      That date on the book? Pure creative genius! I love how you made it look like the top of a desk.
      blueberries likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    714.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).