kewl_jive

~Play all day~

~Play all day~
kewl_jive, Mar 24, 2015
Description:

My kiddos

Journaling reads:Both of you are fascinated with swings and slides and everything in the playground. You always make it a point to try every playground we find on a weekend. You would both have fun and play as long as you want even if it's winter or summer.

Credits:

From One Little Bird Designs
At week's end
===
From Sara Gleason
Oleander

TFL!
Cheers,
Beth

• NancyBeck
      Love the mat you added behind the template, such a great way to contain the eye and add another paper, gotta love patterned paper!  Gorgeous page!
    • jenn mccabe
      i love the two background papers and how you touched up this template a bit to make it your own, the result is stunning! the photo processing is awesome. love each & every little bit here! :)
    • NicoleLeBlanc
      Jumped right out in the gallery! Gorgeous photo and page!
    • Dana
      this is just fabulous! i love the way you've mixed the papers here - so pretty! and you've really made this template your own - into my faves!
    • teeleedee
      Beautiful Layout!
    • ForeverJoy
      Love the colors and energy and movement in this- terrific page!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see a page from you here!!!!!!!!! I have been missing you....your pages are always grabbing a smile from me, love here how your talent shines and makes the most beautiful memory!!! girgeous photo and rthe editing- LOVE your takle on the template!!!! amazing as always!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    kewl_jive
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: