Cherylndesigns

Plants Are My Soil Mates

Plants Are My Soil Mates
Cherylndesigns, May 13, 2021
Description:
Our future Community Garden. I started some of these indoors, from seed and they're outside now in one of the planters! YAY for gardening! The grandkids started the plants in the separate picture and brought theirs down to put in the first planter. Someday, we want a big garden that we'll all share.

Little Butterfly Wings April Is For Sowing Seeds: The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: April is for sowing seeds (bundle) (the-lilypad.com)
AJK and trekmom like this.
    • RJMJ
      How Cool Is This!...Amazing!...And You Are All Doing This Together!...A WOW! Layout!...Works Perfectly! With This LBW Collection!...I LOVE! This!...:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @RJMJ Thanks so much, Rhonda! Yes, we are eventually going to have a big community garden that we'll all share and take care of. This is just a tiny start. I have lots of big clay pots to fill yet and they'll hold quite a bit. The kids added 1 more tomato plant, some mustard, a green pepper plant, some kind of melon (Braden didn't know what it was LOL) and it will grow out of that planter pretty quickly. And they had started some flowers from seed and they were in their house, so we planted them. Just our 3 tiered planter was SO much fun - we'll all enjoy having a big garden! They've never done this and he got such a kick out of me showing how to tie the tomato plant up with a stake and string. It's the little things. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      trekmom and RJMJ like this.
    • trekmom
      I'm so in love with this page, it has such great depth and your photos are lovely. I've just started to garden.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom Thank you SO much!! Your comments mean so much because I'm loving being able to garden again! We've lived in HOA controlled neighborhoods for so long and this is so wonderful to be able to have planting beds again!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Cherylndesigns It must be wonderful not to have an HOA breathing down your back as to what you can do and can't do. Gardening is such a joy and a back breaker but it's all worth it, especially when you can eat the results! there isn't much better than a fresh salad, a fresh tomato from the garden!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom It's total freedom not to have an HOA! They even had specific colors of flowers that you had to plant. :( They would never let us build a tiered garden planter! We used to say that the HOA snitches went around after dark to see who was breaking the rules. Gah!
    • AJK
      HOOOOAAHHH! Hubster would LOVE your raised beds!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AJK It's SO awesome, Amanda!! Mine ordered the wood and put this one together for me!! I just LOVE it!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    312.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).