StefanieS

PL33small-web

PL33small-web
StefanieS, Jan 26, 2017
Description:
I used So Basic Bundle by Mommyish, 2017 Calendar cards by Sahlin Designs, Stories to tell by Amber LaBau, Awesome Sauce by Pink Reptile Designs and Pockets #3 the basics by Valorie Wibbens. Two additional Filler cards by Becky Higgins (project Life)
    • Amson
      I love your project life pages and am amazed at the amount of work that you put into them with all the embellishment. They are wonderful and will no doubt be treasured by all the family.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I love this! Nice templates - lots of room to see the background paper. and I love how you fit multiple photos into one spot
      StefanieS likes this.
    • busywoman139
      Fantastic! Nice balance of photos/embellishments/words.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • disneysheryl65
      Wonderful pocket pages! I love how you put more pictures together in one section - I always forget to do that - I love the look! Just the right touch of elements!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Totally amazing! A great mix of differently sized photos, embellishments, journal cards and the story.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • aballen
      Another awesome spread!!! My favorite is the top section with the baby pictures. I like it when I see someone do things a bit differently from the norm, :) Love it!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • busywoman139
      @Eyeore - is the Cultivate journal card from Project Life? Cultivate is my 2017 OLW so I'd like to have that card in my stash.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • kim21673
      Your PL pages are AMAZING!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mommyish
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).