A-M

PL2020_Week16_W-things

PL2020_Week16_W-things
A-M, Apr 29, 2020
Description:
Credits:
kit - April by Lynn Grieveson
template - 17Month in Review by Scrapping with Liz; letters and numbers - Story Teller Feb2018 by Just Jaimee
KarenB likes this.
    • Iowan
      You do so a lovely job of journaling. Great choice on background paper here.
      A-M likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love the blocks on the pretty BG. Your photos are great, and I loved reading your journaling :)
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely documenting and a pretty layout
      A-M likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Interesting layout and journaling. I have to ask as my curiosity was raised the "W things". Do you choose a different letter each week going through the alphabet or is it what seems appropriate that week??
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      @flowersgal Some years I have used the photo prompts from FatMumSlim's blog HERE.
      I was going to do that again this year but decided not to so I started to pick a photo prompt and use it for that week's photos. During this pandemic I changed plans a little and just sometimes look at my week's photos which is not a photo each day and look for a theme. This past week is "zooming in" because I took close up photos.
    • cookingmylife
      Glad to see another Project Life scrapper page - and so pretty! looks like that waterfall is almost done. What a gift.
      A-M likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @A-M - Thanks for the info. I checked out the blog but could only see the March list, not the April one, on it. I did subscribe so hopefully that will give me the prompts. Not sure I'll ever make a photo a day or follow the plan but it will give me some new ideas to incorporate in my scrapping. I like your idea of theme, too.
      A-M likes this.
    • LynnG
      I have heard from friends that have had the flu shot that this year's one knocked them for six. Hope it wore off quickly. Love the photo of the photos in the frame :-)
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so beautiful
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).