RebeccaH

PL 2017 week 1

PL 2017 week 1
RebeccaH, Jan 13, 2017
Description:
Taking a slightly different visual / content approach to my PL this year. We'll see how it goes. This is my week 1...

Credits:
Numbers (Basic): Journal Cards by Sahlin Studio
Work It Girl! Kit by Just Jaimee

TFL
jenn mccabe and FarrahJobling like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the #1 week card with those arrows! and the way you worked in the pops of yellow is so creative and gorgeous! I'm loving it so far ... excited to see what else you do with this!!! :)
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      Thanks @jenn mccabe ... I'm thinking a little less structure w/ the pages this year, but still sort of imitating pockets. I just have felt so restricted going through the end of my 2016 by having to use the pockets the way they're laid out. Sometimes it makes me feel a little stuck and slows up my process. I'm hoping this will help me out with that... also, more white space instead of filling every square inch with color and pictures and cards (oh my). LOL
    • jenn mccabe
      well its a unique approach and looks pretty awesome! :) wishing you lots of luck - & just know I'm a fan! :) :beat
      RebeccaH likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).