PL 2016 - WK 23

PL 2016 - WK 23
mommy2boyz, Sep 21, 2016
Description:
MPM: Agenda
*TFL!*
cookingmylife likes this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      I keep saying no to Project Life/Week then I see things like this that make me want to change my mind!!! Love your pocket pages!
      mommy2boyz likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      love your white everywhere here! this looks fabulous!
      mommy2boyz likes this.
    • mommy2boyz
    • mommy2boyz
      @RebeccaH thank you, friend! The more I do, the more white I find on my pages. Love the clean, bright look of it!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • kaphelps
      Looks great! Wondering how your liking hybrid and 9x12 this year? - Looks like you've mastered it?!....
      mommy2boyz likes this.
    • mommy2boyz
      @kaphelps thanks! At first, I really loved it. But, as I've gone on, I kind of miss those extra photo spots that 12x12 provides. I always have photo heavy spreads and almost always end up having to choose photos to nix. I do find that templates by Sahlin Studio and Paislee Press help me fit in more pictures. And I do love the look of 9x12, so I'm torn. Not sure what I'll do next year...
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • kaphelps
      @mommy2boyz I feel the same way- lots of photos but I do really love the look of the 9x12 size wise & yes, I agree Sahlin Studio & Paislee Press templates make everything better! -Whatever you decide for next year, I'm sure it will be fab!
      mommy2boyz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Memory Pockets Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    mommy2boyz
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).