melidy

Pirates Of The Carribean | February Style Challenge

Pirates Of The Carribean | February Style Challenge
melidy, Feb 2, 2021
Description:
.。.:* Created for the February Style Challenge *:..

Double Page Spread -
Cordinating page for my Yo Ho page from a previous challenge:
[​IMG][​IMG]

Credits -
Project Mouse | Pirates Bundle - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Adventure (Pins) - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Adventure - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Ahoy - Britt-ish Designs (Coin and Telescope)

Journalling -
Pirates of the Carribean is Daddy’s favourite ride, so of course we left it until he joined us on the trip. As it happens it was the first place we headed in the park. The line was so long, all trip so far it had been around a five minute wait, but of course, today it was listed at an hour! We decided to stick it out since you were both still asleep. You both stayed asleep for the majority of the queue and we took turns in holding you, you woke up once we got inside the main docking area which was perfect timing. You both loved the ride... so much to see and catch songs. Plus you both got the giggles when we went down the little drop - my little thrill seekers. I bet you are going to love the white knuckle rides when you are older.
    • bellbird
      well nothing says pirate like pieces of gold (and well, rum & eye patches to me but i digress)- lots of cool pirate bling and metallics here, love that cluster with the spyglass down the diagonal striped paper piece!
      melidy likes this.
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      This LO is amazing! I love the wood background and the two patterned paper you used. Just wonderful work!
      melidy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    904.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).