StefanieS

Pink

Pink
StefanieS, Jan 23, 2024
Description:
For MOC12_23 Colour Connection,
I used Designed by Soco : I love pink kit and pocket cards, Pocket Stories Template #4.
    • cfile
      I knew pink was you :) After your Barbie layout, I knew pink was your favorite, and this wonderful pocket page with all your photos is perfect too, Stefanie! It looks like a mood board :) I love the pocket card you created in the corner with the pattern papers and that gorgeous pink flower in the center.. the pink toenail pedicure, the Barbie box photo of you is precious and I love the cappuccino cup you painted.. I see you are in the Pink.. well done my friend! Love it!
      StefanieS and Skivvy like this.
    • marijke
      A perfect page with pink ... love the photos and journaling ... Your photo in the Barbie box is the max!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • scrapchyck
      Pink is worthy of all the praise and accolades! Kudos on a lovely page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bestcee
      Thanks for sharing your colour connection! Great use of pink in the photos and the page!
      Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • A-M
      This is such a fun filled page to share your love of pink. You look great as a Barbie doll!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      My husband worked for a cement company that had pink cement mixer trucks!!!! had to share... Love your page....
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Pachimac
      What a wonderful tribute to pink! Great job choosing all the pictures that are pink.
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2024
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).