mcurtt

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2019-08_August-BYOC_Moments-Like-This_web

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2019-08_August-BYOC_Moments-Like-This_web
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so sweet! What a wonderful photograph you got! I know you've enjoyed watching them so much and thank you for sharing your pictures and stories. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      I call you the bird whisperer in my mind, you know. I love your photos! And your colours and layering. That font is cool too!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns @Electra Thank you! I took photos of the robins every day. A few days ago, I put them all into one folder with sub-folders for each date. I only have 433 pics of them, LOL. One of these days, I want to put together a page of their daily progress.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra when I am at my laptop, I'll look up the name of the font for you. Later... Got it! Joe Hand 3. Mine is the trial version, it is missing some of the punctuation. But I can mix and match if necessary.

https://www.dafont.com/joehand-3.font
    • Electra
      @mcurtt thank you! I will check it out.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • NancyP
      That photo just blows me away! It is AWESOME!! I love all your wonderful layering in the layout. Great job!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).