mcurtt

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2019-03_March_SOSN_0306_web

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2019-03_March_SOSN_0306_web
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous lift, and a beautifully balanced use of colour in the elements. Congratulations on 47 years.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness, if this isn't sweet. I have this kit and love it. You know, Chuck and I have been married 39 years and people bet on the fact that we wouldn't make it 1 year. LOL When you know, you know. :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      cfile and mcurtt like this.
    • cfile
      what a gorgeous page and terrific scraplift.. with that said, Marilyn, I loved reading your journaling and I am so glad you have retired and can spend more time together with your special guy! 47 years together is fantastic :) Forever Love :) Beautiful page and this would make a fantastic cover for a photobook!!! Love this ! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns I had a few betting the same thing... 27 years in July, even though I have known my hubby since I was 6 - 52 years in August (boy next door).
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).