RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-October Blog Challenge-Stitches Focus-Purse Envy

Pink Reptile Designs-October Blog Challenge-Stitches Focus-Purse Envy
RJMJ, Oct 21, 2019
Description:
This Was A Fun Challenge!...I Got To Use All The New Pink Reptile Designs Goodies That I Just Got From DSD...And An Opportunity To Use That Wonderful Froggy!(The Same One That's In My Siggie...)... In My Layout!...I Really Love That Cute Little Froggy!!!...That Being Said...I Do Enjoy A Good Handbag...I Really Can't Afford The Good Ones...But I Do Love To Drool Over The Craftsmanship & Beauty Of An Amazingly Crafted Bag...I Was Watching The Shopping Channel The Other Day & They Were Featuring These Hand-Painted,Hand-Signed,Hand-Cut Extraordinary Bags...There Were A Few I Really Liked But Nowhere In My Price League...The Peacock One I Have Pictured/Featured In My Layout Is Just Gorgeous!...I'm Not Sure If My Picture Really Does It Justice!...But It Is Truly A Work Of Art!!!...But The $378.00 Price Tag Was Waaaaaay Too Pricey For Me!...But Boy! Was It Gorgeous!...I Had Serious Purse Envy!...

*For My Purse Envy Layout-I Used:

*In My Purse-Pink Reptile Designs & Designed By Soco
*Brightsiding-Bundle/Pure & Simple/All About Me-All By Pink Reptile Designs
*Glisten-Bundle-Dawn Inskip(1)
mirjam and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I love this - those bags look amazing. Such an eclectic layout and I love the big diamonds on the BG. Really makes it all pop! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great grid stitching to form the base of your page. Love the froggy too. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      yup - that is pricey for a purse! at least you have the photo! i love the way the kit matches all the colors in the bag so well - this is so fun and so playful. (and you even did your avatar with the kit too!) really fun page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      OMG I would be scared to use a bag that pricey. It would also look great in a glass cabinet though and on a page LOL
      Love your take on the challenge RJMJ. So fun creative and colorful it puts an instant smile on my face just looking at it! :agree
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    384 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).