RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-Dec-Jan Challenge-Achievements-Looking Ahead To 2019

Pink Reptile Designs-Dec-Jan Challenge-Achievements-Looking Ahead To 2019
RJMJ, Jan 1, 2019
Description:
It Took Me A While To Complete This Challenge...I Started With One Idea & Changed My Mind Several Times & Then With The Hustle & Bustle Of The Holidays...It Just Didn't Get Done & Honestly...I Really Just Wanted To Give It A Bit More Thought & I Finally Came Up With A Layout & Design That I Really Love!...Technically It Was Inspired By Pink Reptile Designs Kit "Brand New Year"...At The End Of The Year...Especially The Last Few In Particular...I Never Really Felt Like I Accomplished Much In The Last Few Years & That Was A Hard Pill To Swallow...But Retrospectively Speaking...I Actually Have Especially On A Personal Level...I Won't Get Into To All That Personal Stuff Here But I Do Mention Some Rather Poignant Things In My Life Happenings-In My Layout & So Hence That Is What My Layout Is About...Thanks PRD For The Kit Inspiration!...

*For My Looking Ahead To 2019 Layout-I Used:

*Brand New Year & Time Flies-Both Kits By Pink Reptile Designs
    • mirjam
      OMG what a SUPER cool page and awesome take on the challenge RJMJ!!! And what great accomplishments for 2018! YOU ROCK! Best wishes for 2019. May it bring lots and lots of good things, good health, love, friendship and tons of laughter and creativity! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      Congrats on, how did you put it, surviving 2018, here's to 2019! Love the layout you did for your accomplishment. Love the background and all the scattered quotes. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      congratulations. your layout is pretty, and I really like the button smiley face
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenW
      Wow! Such a wonderful page and a great way to remember your huge achievements this year! I love this so much! I hope this year sees a lessening of your anxiety (been there, still a struggle..) and your pain management. Thanks for playing along xx
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Fantastic page! Congrats on your accomplishments for 2018! Loving your "signature" framing.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    690.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).