spcoggs

Pink Cast

Pink Cast
spcoggs, Jun 7, 2020
Description:
In September 2017, our son broke his wrist while jumping from a swing in our backyard. I had to take along his little sister for the orthopedist appointments. At the first one, I brought along our kids' Kindle to entertain her. When she saw all the cast options, she wanted a pink one. I explained that only her brother was getting one and she got the "pad." This is my stubborn child. She got mad and shoved the pad at him. Unfortunately, it's not that simple of a swap! LOL I've recently told her this story (she's now 5-1/2) and she wants to hear it over and over again. Even better - there will now be a page in her album dedicated to it. ;)

Scraplift of Beautiful Life by sucali:
[​IMG]
I liked the simple design with the gray/white + small pops of color.

Credits: Year of Templates vol 18 and For Real kit by Sahlin Studio; Promise of Spring elements by Mommyish.
JennFort likes this.
    • cfile
      I adore your page!!! I love the photo and I love that your daughter wanted a pink one.. LOL how sweet that she has a personality and that you captured the moment with a great story as well that will be remembered :) Love the scraplift and how you made the page your own.. I love the composition and clean and simple scrap allowing the photo to tell most of the story.. gorgeous lift! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).