LoveItScrapIt, Oct 1, 2018
Description:
Using:
It's About Time - Yesterday
freebie collab by TLP Designers
for DSD 2018

Lift of THIS layout by TreeCity.
    • Tree City
      Oh wow, what a great "painterly" feel to the page! And that cake looks divine. Love your lift!
    • Sokee
      Yummy!! This was one of my favorite cakes my mom used to make! Great lift!
    • cfile
      ooh this is fabulous Kiana!! I love the blending of the paper and I love this yummy looking pineapple upside down cake! Your cake for your Dad's Birthday looks like it came out perfectly! I don't think I ever saw one in a Bundt Cake pan, but I think I love it better like this to be honest! I think your photos look like they could be featured in a cooking magazine! Great page, and great lift of Sara's page! I love the blending of the 2 papers together and that cute little clustering of doodled leaves and the sweet hearts that appear 3D popping off the page. Great shadowing too! Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge!!!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Tree City likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      @cfile - I saw that style of cake on FB and I was like that is how you do pinieapple upside down cake, so I knew I wanted to make it. Thank you
      cfile and Tree City like this.
    • cfile
      @LoveItScrapIt I like it as it is elegant and so much better looking than a flat rectangle shape :) Beautiful and I bet it was yummy too, Kiana :)
    • LoveItScrapIt
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).