Pieces-of-Me_MOC10_Day27

Pieces-of-Me_MOC10_Day27
rlucasmn, Jan 29, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Scrapping with Liz: Puzzle Pieces Templates, template 3
Elif Sahin Designs: Hibernate, papers, flowers, sticker, scatter, paint
Designed by Soco: Spread Your Wings, ephemera; Me Time, wine bottle/glasses
The Lilypad Collabs: Centered, alpha by Kim Jensen (numbers); Stronger, alpha by Kim Jensen (title); Morning Rituals, bed flair; Treasured - health sticker, colorized (blog hop)
Just Jaimee - Storyteller Oct 2020, books
Paislee Press - Autumn Vibes, game day tag (colored)
Kristen Aagard - Autumn Stickers, bicycle; Sporty Hockey, skates, stick
NBK Design - Art Crush 33, cookies
My list of 10 items:
  1. Although I think of St. Louis as "home" and I'll always be a Blues fan, the MN Wild is my jam.
  2. I know the rules of play for most team sports, but am not myself much of an athlete.
  3. My first consistent job was riding my bike to deliver newspapers door to door.
  4. I'm not a big drinker; however, I do enjoy the occasional dark and creamy Stout, dark and fruity Cabernet, or rocks Margarita.
  5. I only need 6 hours of sleep a night.
  6. I've worn contact lenses since I was 16.
  7. I remember waking up to the words "we've got her back" and finding myself in the ER. My last memory prior to that was telling my dad I needed to help during a severe asthma attack.
  8. I've had two other precarious and weird life-threatening health scares: bacterial meningitis after the birth of my third child and sepsis when a small leg wound turned into something much bigger.
  9. I don't like birthday cake; give me cookies!
  10. My other hobby is reading.
zotova likes this.
    • zotova
      The design of the page is very beautiful, expressive and vibrant. I really like the use of puzzle elements.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the idea of the puzzle pieces - creative take on this challenge.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @zotova and @Eyeore thanks so much for your comments. The idea of puzzle pieces came to me as I was figuring out how I might approach this challenge. Your comments mean a lot to me.
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).