DivaMom96

Photos

Photos
DivaMom96, Mar 19, 2019
Description:
I just recently began Christina Greve’s Lifestyle Photography Workshop. I’ve been wanting to work on my photography for a while now and this online, interactive class is just perfect! So, this morning, while I was at breakfast, I wandered around and began looking for stories to tell. These jars of Artichoke Lemon Pesto called out to me. I loved the arrangement near the beautiful planter and the colors were so soothing. The texture of the pesto mixture itself is a work of art. This is going to be an exciting journey! March 19, 2019

Sahlin Studios PS: I Love You
NBK Designs: Art & Nature WordArt
Sahlin Studios Challenge Template
JennFort likes this.
    • flowersgal
      The photos look good and that Artichoke Lemon Pesto sounds yummy. I like the papers, elements and colors you used in your layout. Hope you will share with us some of the things you learn in the photography workshop.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
    • willimena
      Well I was drawn to this layout by the photography - so you're obviously doing well at the workshop :) Love how your design choices on your layout echo the freshness of the photo.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    74.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).