KarenZkrap

Photography Challenge_KZ

Photography Challenge_KZ
KarenZkrap, Feb 14, 2016
Description:
Credits:
Doodles -Bookworms- -Graduation- -Hip Hip Hipster- -Me Myself and I- (Kate Hadfield)
Wordy Bits -School Days- & Joodle -Strips3- (Kate Hadfield)
Alpha -Sunshiney- (Kate Hadfield)
Papers -Fantabulous Fall- (Kate Hadfield)
Kit -Frosted- (Bella Gypsy)
Template -Journal Love3- (Nettio Designs)
Tree City, CherryAllie and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      OMG... those tiny slits to thread the banner are a very cool addition!
      KarenZkrap likes this.
    • KarenZkrap
      Thanks Dalis for your comment! I'm glad you appreciated this detail in my layout...

=)
    • lcpereyra
      Great office view! Looks like a gorgeous campus and nice spot to hang out. Perfect photo for the challenge.
      KarenZkrap likes this.
    • KarenZkrap
      Thanks for commenting lcpereyra... actually I work is a nice place, what I like is that there are many green areas and rest areas ... and the best is that they are very well maintained.

Regards
    • BlueCat
      This is beautiful! Love the bright colors.
      KarenZkrap likes this.
    • Kate
      Oooh I love how you threaded the banner through the paper here, so clever! I really like the contrast between the busy right hand side and the quieter left side of the paper!
      KarenZkrap likes this.
    • KarenZkrap
      Thank you BlueCat! Usually, I tend to use bright colors, I love them! I think they give an extra touch to the final work (although it is a matter of taste I guess).

=)
    • KarenZkrap
      Thanks Kate, for the comments of my layout distribution... and about the detail of the flag, just occurred to me suddenly and I liked the result =)

Regards
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenZkrap
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    467.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).